Police investigate 'unexplained' death
Monday 30 January 2012
A man's body has been discovered in a secluded and unspoilt area.
Police said they were treating the death of the Polish man, in his 40s, as "unexplained" after his body was found on Saturday morning off Green Common Lane, in Wooburn Common, Beaconsfield, Berkshire.
Detective Superintendent Rob Mason, of Thames Valley Police, said: "We are currently treating this death as unexplained and investigating the circumstances surrounding how the man died.
"The result of the post-mortem examination carried out on Saturday was inconclusive and we are currently waiting for the results of further test to be carried out."
Next of kin have been informed but no formal identification has taken place at this stage.
Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
Mohammed Emwazi: Nine things we know about Isis militant 'Jihadi John'
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
'Jihadi John': Mohammed Emwazi – from British computer programmer to Isis executioner
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
- 1 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 2 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia