Six face court over 'exploitation'
Six men charged in connection with an investigation into child exploitation will appear in court today.
A total of 13 suspects were arrested in Oxford on Thursday by police investigating claims 24 vulnerable girls under 16 were groomed for rape.
Six were charged with offences including rape, conspiring to rape a child, arranging child prostitution and trafficking.
Thames Valley Police said the men, aged between 26 and 37, face 33 counts between them.
Seven men have been released on police bail until next month.
Officers started their investigation after a number of girls were reported missing.
Detectives believe runaways as young as 11 may have been preyed upon for Britain's sex trade.
More than 100 officers took part in raids as the force executed 14 warrants across the city as part of an operation named Bullfinch.
Police chiefs posted a video on YouTube to reassure community members and urge any potential victims to come forward.
Patrols of officers took to the streets of the university city to hand out public awareness leaflets.
These are the details of the men charged:
* A 26-year-old man has been charged with 10 counts of engaging in sexual activity with a child;
* A 30-year-old man was charged with one count of conspiring to rape a child, one count of arranging prostitution of a child, and one count of trafficking;
* A 31-year-old man has been charged with three counts of rape, one count of conspiring to rape a child, three counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of trafficking;
* A 37-year-old man was charged with two counts of conspiracy to rape a child and one count of supplying a class A controlled drug to a child;
* A 32-year-old man has been charged with one count of rape;
* A 26-year-old man has been charged with four counts of rape, two counts of arranging the prostitution of a child and one count of making a threat to kill.
Weather bomb in pictures: Storms cuts power for tens of thousands – and snow is on the way
Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
Russell Brand was rendered speechless on Question Time by this man
Fury at Airbus after it hints the super-jumbo may be mothballed
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more