Surgeons fail to save nativity man's finger
Saturday 10 December 2011
Surgeons have failed to re-attach a man's finger after it was bitten off during an argument at a school nativity play.
Michael Dent, 32, and his former wife Christy, 31, were waiting to see their four-year-old daughter on stage when Lee Wilkinson was alleged to have bitten off Mr Dent's little finger before "spitting the blood out like an animal".
Mr Wilkinson, 39, was arrested on suspicion of assault at Harton Primary School in South Shields, South Tyneside, on Tuesday and bailed by police.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London