Teenage boy dies after stabbing
A teenage boy died after he was found with stab wounds in the street early today, Scotland Yard said.
A police spokeswoman said officers on routine patrol found the teenager shortly before 1am in Amhurst Road, Hackney, east London.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Amhurst Road is close to Hackney Downs and Hackney Central rail stations.
The police spokeswoman said a post-mortem examination would be carried out in due course.
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats