Teenage boy stabbed to death in south London
Tuesday 28 April 2009
Detectives said today they had launched a murder investigation after a teenage boy was stabbed to death in a south London park.
Officers were called to Larkhall Park in Lambeth yesterday evening after two teenage boys were seen with injuries.
One was pronounced dead at the scene while the other was taken to hospital where his condition was described as stable.
Four men have been arrested in connection with the incident and detectives said they were keeping an open mind as to the motive.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was