Teenager guilty over Tube death
Thursday 01 March 2012
A teenage woman faces prison for killing a 15-year-old boy who was stabbed at a Tube station.
Victoria Osoteku, 19, was said to be at the heart of the attack at Victoria station in London which resulted in Sofyen Belamouadden being knifed in front of horrified commuters.
She was seen on CCTV kicking him in the head as he lay dying on the ground after the attack by rival school pupils. Sofyen was stabbed nine times to the body and suffered wounds to his heart, a lung and major blood vessels.
Osoteku was found guilty of manslaughter at the Old Bailey yesterday in the latest of a series of trials of 20 defendants from south London. She was the only female charged in connection with the March 2010 incident.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories