Thief drops till cash haul as he flees hotel
Friday 21 December 2012
A thief who snatched hundreds of pounds from a hotel's reception dropped most of his haul as he was chased from the building.
He walked into the Britannia Hotel in Lichfield Street in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, at 10.30pm on Friday, December 14.
The thief then went behind the reception desk and grabbed a female staff member by the waist as she was cashing up, snatching the money from her.
He was chased by hotel staff and dropped most of the money as he fled.
West Midlands Police have issued CCTV images of a man they want to trace in connection with the theft.
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Paris charity auction staged to save the ancient city of Tyre
scienceScientists find the answer to a question that even puzzled Darwin
A very timely Great Train Robbery and a frantic 24 Hours in A&E among the highlights
arts + entsThe 'Friends' actor on his new role as campaigner on addiction issues
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 4 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- 5 Status: Wet - Woman walks off a pier while checking Facebook on her phone
Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
Colin Farrell reveals ‘affair’ with Elizabeth Taylor: 'She was my last romantic relationship'
Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
Peter O'Toole: Tales of the late film icon
- < Previous
- Next >