Thief has a cuppa as he robs shop
Thursday 10 May 2012
A man robbed a newsagent while carrying a cup of coffee in his right hand, police said yesterday.
He and an accomplice handed four bin bags to the cashier and demanded he fill them with cigarettes and tobacco. They also stole cash from the shop in the Woodhouse Park area of south Manchester.
Detective Constable Matthew Farrell, of Greater Manchester Police, said: "These two offenders are clearly nonchalant in their attitude to this crime: one has made no attempt to conceal his face and the other is casually carrying round a hot drink."
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing