Third teenager charged with murder
Friday 09 July 2010
A third youth has been charged with the murder of 15-year-old Zac Olumegbon who was stabbed to death as he arrived for school.
The 16-year-old will go before Sutton Youth Court today where he will also face a charge of causing grievous bodily harm to a 14-year-old friend of Zac's. He cannot be named because he is a juvenile.
Zac died from multiple stab wounds when he was attacked outside Park Campus School in West Norwood, south London, a week ago. At least four suspects were said to be involved.
Two other youths, aged 16 and 17, have already been charged with Zac's murder and appeared in court on Wednesday. Another two teenagers, also aged 16 and 17, have been released on bail while detectives continue investigating the attack. None can be named.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines