Third teenager charged with murder
Friday 09 July 2010
A third youth has been charged with the murder of 15-year-old Zac Olumegbon who was stabbed to death as he arrived for school.
The 16-year-old will go before Sutton Youth Court today where he will also face a charge of causing grievous bodily harm to a 14-year-old friend of Zac's. He cannot be named because he is a juvenile.
Zac died from multiple stab wounds when he was attacked outside Park Campus School in West Norwood, south London, a week ago. At least four suspects were said to be involved.
Two other youths, aged 16 and 17, have already been charged with Zac's murder and appeared in court on Wednesday. Another two teenagers, also aged 16 and 17, have been released on bail while detectives continue investigating the attack. None can be named.
Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
YouTube video posted by Isis militants shows 'execution of 250 Syrian soldiers'
Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Isis 'A Message in Blood' video shows beheading of Kurdish man in Iraq
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >