Three generations of family die in fire
Wednesday 19 September 2012
A suspected arson attack has claimed the lives of three generations of one family. Kim Buckley, 46, daughter Kayleigh, 17, and six-month-old Kimberley all died when fire ripped through their home in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Up to 30 firefighters attended the blaze in Cwmbran, south Wales. Gwent Police have arrested a man, 27, from the Manchester area, on suspicion of murder.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network