Two boys remanded over teenager's stab death
Two teenage boys accused of the murder of 15-year-old Zac Olumegbon were remanded in custody today.
The pair, aged 16 and 17, appeared at Sutton Youth Court where they were ordered to appear at the Old Bailey on Friday for a bail hearing.
They were accused of murdering the aspiring actor outside Park Campus School in West Norwood, south London, last Friday.
The boys are also charged with grievous bodily harm against Zac's 14-year-old friend, who was stabbed in the arm.
Two other teenagers, also aged 16 and 17, have been released on bail until August, pending further inquiries.
An eighth person, a 16-year-old boy, was being questioned at a south London police station.
Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
Hong Kong protests: Leung Chun-ying denies Chinese troops will help to quell demonstrations
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven
- < Previous
- Next >