Two held after block of flats death
Tuesday 25 October 2011
Two men have been arrested after a 43-year-old man died during an incident at a block of flats, Suffolk Police said.
The pair are being held at Martlesham police investigation centre in connection with the man's death at flats in Chesterton Close, Ipswich in the early hours of yesterday morning.
A post mortem examination was due to take place yesterday evening.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder, and a 22-year-old on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Suffolk Police has appealed for any witnesses to come forward.
A spokeswoman said the flats were cordoned off while the police investigation continued.
Costa Concordia: Shipment of Mob drugs was hidden aboard cruise liner when it hit rocks off Italian coast, investigators say
Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
University of Cambridge: Remains of 1,300 scholars are found under building
Jeremy Clarkson 'could be given minder' ahead of a potential Top Gear return
Turkey power cut: Prime Minister says nationwide blackout could be caused by terrorists
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'