Two held after block of flats death
Tuesday 25 October 2011
Two men have been arrested after a 43-year-old man died during an incident at a block of flats, Suffolk Police said.
The pair are being held at Martlesham police investigation centre in connection with the man's death at flats in Chesterton Close, Ipswich in the early hours of yesterday morning.
A post mortem examination was due to take place yesterday evening.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder, and a 22-year-old on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Suffolk Police has appealed for any witnesses to come forward.
A spokeswoman said the flats were cordoned off while the police investigation continued.
'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
Tower of London poppies: Tens of thousands of people flock to see installation in its final days
Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
Bryan Adams' heartstopping images of wounded British soldiers to go on show at Somerset House
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Pope Francis: 'Caring for the poor does not make you a communist'
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it