Two held after block of flats death
Tuesday 25 October 2011
Two men have been arrested after a 43-year-old man died during an incident at a block of flats, Suffolk Police said.
The pair are being held at Martlesham police investigation centre in connection with the man's death at flats in Chesterton Close, Ipswich in the early hours of yesterday morning.
A post mortem examination was due to take place yesterday evening.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder, and a 22-year-old on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Suffolk Police has appealed for any witnesses to come forward.
A spokeswoman said the flats were cordoned off while the police investigation continued.
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop