Two held in park murder probe
Friday 03 December 2010
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man was found dead in a park.
The man, who was named today as Erikas Ulinskas, 36, of Cocketts Drive, Wisbech, was found dead by a passer-by in Holmes Park in the Cambridgeshire town on Saturday night.
He had injuries consistent with an assault, a Cambridgeshire Police spokeswoman said.
This morning, officers arrested two men, aged 27 and 22, on suspicion of murder.
They are being held at a police station in March.
Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
Israel accused of killing 75 children during day of 'carnage' and war crimes in Gaza war
MH370 search: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
Madeleine McCann 'not the identity' of fair-haired girl found dead in suitcase in Australia
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 MH370 search: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion