Two men charged after Blackpool beach body find
Two men have been charged with murder after a man's body was found on a beach.
The corpse, that of a local man in his 40s who has not been named, was found between Blackpool's Central and South piers in the early hours of Saturday.
Today Colin Dugdale, 27, of Lytham Road and Paul Thompson, 43, of Woodfield Road, both of Blackpool were charged with murder and will appear at Blackpool Magistrates' Court this morning.
A third man aged 38 who was arrested was released without charge.
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: This is a senior appointment with huge potent...
£28000 - £31500 per annum + benefits: Randstad Education Newcastle: Permanent ...
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: SAP F...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...