Two men charged after Blackpool beach body find
Monday 18 June 2012
Two men have been charged with murder after a man's body was found on a beach.
The corpse, that of a local man in his 40s who has not been named, was found between Blackpool's Central and South piers in the early hours of Saturday.
Today Colin Dugdale, 27, of Lytham Road and Paul Thompson, 43, of Woodfield Road, both of Blackpool were charged with murder and will appear at Blackpool Magistrates' Court this morning.
A third man aged 38 who was arrested was released without charge.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
Nelson Mandela dead: South Africa's first black president and anti-apartheid icon dies at 95
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
UK weather: Thousands evacuated along East Coast of England as more surge tides forecast
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- < Previous
- Next >