Two men found guilty of raping 14-year-old boy in Manchester Debenhams
Judge says Alex Wilson-Fletcher and Abdelkader El-Janabi can expect substantial jail terms
Two men have been found guilty of raping a 14-year-old boy in the toilets of a Manchester department store.
Alex Wilson-Fletcher, 42, and Abdelkader El-Janabi, 55, were in the toilets of the Arndale Centre on the evening of June 2 last year, when they approached the boy and led him to a nearby Debenhams. Once there, they raped him in the toilets.
The pair - both from Manchester - were identified after police published CCTV images. After a two-week trial, they were convicted by a jury of two counts of rape and two counts of sexual touching, and have been remanded in custody.
Michael Leeming QC said they would face substantial jail terms when they are sentenced on 6 June.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
Greece debt crisis: Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande issue Athens with 24-hour ultimatum to avoid crashing out of the euro
Greece crisis: Referendum exposes a gaping hole at the heart of the European Union – its lack of genuine legitimacy
- 1 Florida man sentenced to two-and-a-half years for having sex on the beach in front of a child
- 2 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 3 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 4 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM