Woman arrested by Lincolnshire Police on suspicion of assisting a suicide
Lincolnshire Police were called to the property on Wednesday morning
Thursday 16 January 2014
A woman has been arrested in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire on suspicion of assisting a suicide after a woman’s body was discovered at a house.
Lincolnshire Police have said that officers were called to the property in Leicester Street, Sleaford, at around 10.40am on Wednesday.
They had been alerted that the body of a 21-year-old woman had been found.
When officers attended the scene in Sleaford they arrested a 21-year-old woman from the local area a short time later on suspicion of assisting a suicide.
A spokesman from the Lincolnshire Police force said the woman was released on police bail until February 17 pending further inquiries.
In defence of liberal democracy
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
Andy McSmith's Sketch: Feisty audience is the real star of an enlightening show
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil