Woman arrested by Lincolnshire Police on suspicion of assisting a suicide
Lincolnshire Police were called to the property on Wednesday morning
Thursday 16 January 2014
A woman has been arrested in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire on suspicion of assisting a suicide after a woman’s body was discovered at a house.
Lincolnshire Police have said that officers were called to the property in Leicester Street, Sleaford, at around 10.40am on Wednesday.
They had been alerted that the body of a 21-year-old woman had been found.
When officers attended the scene in Sleaford they arrested a 21-year-old woman from the local area a short time later on suspicion of assisting a suicide.
A spokesman from the Lincolnshire Police force said the woman was released on police bail until February 17 pending further inquiries.
British are sexually uptight, dirty and drink too much – according to Spanish book
PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
White and gold or blue and black – what colour is the dress? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it