Woman faces trial over noisy sex sessions
A woman is facing trial today accused of breaching an Asbo which bans her from having noisy sex sessions.
Caroline Cartwright, 49, was given the anti-social behaviour order after neighbours complained about her loud romps with husband Steve.
Cartwright, of Hall Road, Washington, Tyne and Wear, will be tried at Newcastle Crown Court.
She is accused of breaching the order on March 14 and 15 this year by having loud sex and playing music.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Salmond accused of laughing off national debt with ‘what are they going to do: invade?’ joke
- 1 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Vivienne Westwood says 'Yes' to Scottish Independence by declaring: 'I hate England'
- 3 Welcome to Cameroon, where drinking Baileys can lead to imprisonment
- 4 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 5 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article