Doctor accused of poisoning
Tuesday 08 December 1992
Dr Tapan Bhattacharya, a psychiatric specialist, of Lincoln, failed to notice 'a number of potential signs' that his patient, Ivan Commons, 46, was being poisoned by the mood-stabilising drug lithium carbonate, the hearing was told. He died on 1 March 1990.
Dr Bhattacharya denies serious professional misconduct.
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
Robin Thicke named sexist of the year 2013
Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
Paul Walker death caused by speed alone
Apollo Theatre collapse: Scores injured after ceiling collapses in London's West End
- 1 North Koreans are gasping for the truth: Let's give it to them
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- 5 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- < Previous
- Next >
Salary £35 - 55K Plus Generous Benefits Package inc Car and Healthcare etc: C...
£120000 - £150000 per annum: Cornwallis Elt : Programme Manager, Strategy Lead...
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: The London office of this Bi...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: An opportunity has arisen fo...