Facebook back: Users able to post on social network after service outage
Some users are now able to updates statuses and comment on posts
Facebook is now 'back' for some users and it appears the social network is slowly resuming normal functionality.
Although this Monday afternoon may have appeared like any other for those not on Facebook, many users lamented the loss of the social network on Twitter.
Facebook was not ‘down’ as such: users were still able to browse posts and click through their newsfeed, but likes, comments, posts and shares were not available.
Personal accounts and pages were met with the error notice “There was a problem updating your status. Please try again in a few minutes.”
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Rapper Ja Rule forced to deny leaving his wife for prison cell mate
Ten best places to live in the UK: Solihull comes top
Mysterious glowing ‘alien-like creature’ spotted in waters of Bristol Harbour. A jellyfish - or something fishy?
From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
£29999 - £39999 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A fantastic oppor...
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Graduate QA/Graduate T...