Gun mix-up woman is found dead
Wednesday 10 March 1993
Police are not treating the case of Jean Coburn, 36, as a suspicious death. Two boys found her body on Monday night behind concrete bollards a few hundred yards from her home in Owlsmoor, near Crowthorne, Berkshire.
Last December, while attending Heatherwood Hospital, Ascot, as an outpatient, police had burst in and overpowered Mrs Coburn, mistaking her for a gunman. Her husband Alan said that she had never got over it.
When she was found an empty vodka bottle was by her and she had tried to write a letter but got no further than 'Hello love, I love you'. Mrs Coburn was believed to have taken tablets at her home beforehand.
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
Negotiable Depending on Experience: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green R...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Dear Sumadhab, A growing engineering comp...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Ilford: We are currently recruiting for a Year ...