Five holidaymakers are being treated in hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning while camping.
Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the two adults and three children, part of the same family according to reports, were taken to the Royal Cornwall Hospital after being found at the Trevella Caravan Park, at Crantock near Newquay shortly after midnight.
Firefighters said a barbecue that was found inside their tent was believed to be the cause of the poisoning.
A fire service spokesman said: "Five casualties (two adults and three children) were found to be suffering the effects of this odourless and colourless gas.
"The cause of this incident is believed to have been a barbecue appliance that was inside their tent."