Boy, two, freed from toilet seat stuck on his head
Thursday 15 August 2013
A two-year-old boy had to be freed by firefighters when a toilet seat became stuck on his head.
The incident happened at Sunnybank in Barnstaple in Devon.
Firefighters from Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service (DSFRS) used small tools to remove the toilet seat.
A spokeswoman for DSFRS said: "The fire service received a call reporting a boy with a toilet seat stuck on his head at the above location and very distressed.
"One fire appliance from Barnstaple attended. Fire crews removed the toilet seat from the head of a two-year-old boy using small tools.
"The boy was unharmed and left in the care of his mother."
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
Vanessa Feltz criticises 'vile' reaction to Rolf Harris allegations
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A leading provider in investment managemen...
£600 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: AVS, JVS Openlink Endur Developer JVS, ...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Exciting opp...