A two-year-old boy had to be freed by firefighters when a toilet seat became stuck on his head.
The incident happened at Sunnybank in Barnstaple in Devon.
Firefighters from Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service (DSFRS) used small tools to remove the toilet seat.
A spokeswoman for DSFRS said: "The fire service received a call reporting a boy with a toilet seat stuck on his head at the above location and very distressed.
"One fire appliance from Barnstaple attended. Fire crews removed the toilet seat from the head of a two-year-old boy using small tools.
"The boy was unharmed and left in the care of his mother."
- More about: