Feeling peckish? You might not after seeing this 12-course meal in a can.
The piece has been created by designer Chris Godfrey as a commentary on food gimmicks, with each layer forming a different dish.
Some of the courses in this less than delectable cylinder of food include a selection of cheeses with sourdough bread, ricotta ravioli with egg yolk, and crack pie milk ice cream on a vanilla tuille. Grub's up!
Here is a full list of the 12 courses:
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuille
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte