Could this be the next foodie fad? The 12-course meal in a tin
Friday 09 August 2013
Feeling peckish? You might not after seeing this 12-course meal in a can.
The piece has been created by designer Chris Godfrey as a commentary on food gimmicks, with each layer forming a different dish.
Some of the courses in this less than delectable cylinder of food include a selection of cheeses with sourdough bread, ricotta ravioli with egg yolk, and crack pie milk ice cream on a vanilla tuille. Grub's up!
Here is a full list of the 12 courses:
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuille
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
- 1 Cara Delevigne addresses awkward interview on Good Day Sacramento
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'
Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
Israel accused of killing 75 children during day of 'carnage' and war crimes in Gaza war
Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Calais crisis: For desperate migrants it is 'England or death' as they brave dogs, riot police and speeding trains
£30 to £32k : Guru Careers: We are seeking a Trainer / IT Trainer to join an a...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This world leader in Online Pro...
£17550 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a standalone role based...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a world leader ...