Hampstead Heath swimming death woman identified
Tuesday 06 August 2013
A woman who died at a bathing pond on Hampstead Heath has been identified as a Swedish photographer.
Sussie Ahlburg, 50, who lived in Holborn, central London, was found in the ladies' pool on Monday after being reported missing by her family. She had gone swimming at the pool in north-west London on Sunday, and relatives raised the alarm about 9.20pm that day when she did not come home. Police are treating her death as unexplained.
According to her website, Ms Ahlburg had photographs published in The Guardian, The Times and Time magazine, and she had recently started making films.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...