Honours: Royal Victorian Order, Royal Victorian Medal, and Colonial Police and Fire Service Medal
Saturday 31 December 2011
* Mrs Sarah Jane Frances Goad. Lord-Lieutenant of Surrey.
* Henry George Victor John Crichton Erne. The Earl of, Lord-Lieutenant of County Fermanagh.
* Walter Robert Alexander Ross, CVO. Secretary and Keeper of the Records, Duchy of Cornwall.
* Denis Brennan. Formerly head of Honours and Appointments Secretariat, Cabinet Office.
* The Honourable Mark Thomas Bridges. Personal Solicitor to The Queen.
* Michael Ashley Cecil Brinton. Lord-Lieutenant of Worcestershire.
* Nigel James Cubitt Buchanan. Formerly Trustee, Outward Bound Trust.
* John Barnard Bush, OBE. Lord-Lieutenant of Wiltshire.
* William Nicholas Hood, CBE. Council Member, Duchy of Cornwall.
* Mrs Sally Seabourne McCorquodale, LVO. Lady in Waiting to The Duchess of Gloucester.
* Terence John Regan, LVO. Lead Trustee, International Special Projects Adviser, The Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
* Mrs Gillian Shirazi, LVO. Formerly secretary General, The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Scheme.
* The Honourable Virginia Carington. Assistant Master of the Household to The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall.
* Mrs Margaret Eleanor Hammond, MVO. Lady in Waiting to The Princess Royal.
* Jonathan David Jagger. Surgeon Oculist to The Queen.
* Dr James Roy Robertson, MBE. Apothecary to the Royal Household, Palace of Holyroodhouse.
* Lt Col Anthony John Charles Woodrow, OBE, MC, QGM. Chief of Staff and private secretary to the Lieutenant-Governor of Jersey.
* Mrs Margaret Ashby. Head of Learning and Development, Personnel Office, Royal Household.
* Miss Claire Jocelyn Bostock. Travel Officer, Royal Household.
* Mrs Julia Ann Brown. Formerly Deputy Clerk to the Lieutenancy of Warwickshire.
* Miss Shelley Anne Chambers. Deputy head of Audit Services, Royal Household.
* Steven Brian Davidson. Horological Conservator, Windsor Castle.
* Acting Chief Inspector Paul Ephgrave. Metropolitan Police Service. For services to Royalty Protection.
* Miss Janice Claire Galvin. Specialist Sales Supervisor, Ticket Sales and Information Office, Royal Household.
* Timothy Michael Grenville Gray. Estate Surveyor, Duchy of Cornwall.
* Lee Hunt. Electrician, Royal Household.
* Carl Anthony Jackson. Director of Music, Her Majesty's Chapel Royal, Hampton Court Palace.
* Jeffrey Kevin Johnson. Deputy Records manager, Household of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall.
* Sgt Ieuan Dyfrig Jones. Metropolitan Police Service. For services to Royalty Protection.
* Geoffrey Ian MacKrell. Superintendent and Visitor manager, Palace of Holyroodhouse.
* Matthew Norman Hawkshaw Moss. Private secretary to the vice-Chancellor, University of Cambridge.
ROYAL VICTORIAN MEDAL
* David James Benefer, RVM. Glasshouses manager, Sandringham Estate.
* Phillip David Chancellor. Formerly Verger, The Queen's Chapel of the Savoy.
* Miss Teresa Lesley Connors. Admissions manager, Her Majesty's Tower of London.
* Mrs Marion Rose Cox. Part-time Gardener, Highgrove House.
* Arthur George Fernie. Stalker and Gamekeeper, Balmoral Estate.
* Div Sgt Maj Albert Douglas Lewis Field. The Queen's Body Guard of the Yeomen of the Guard.
* Mrs Victoria Frances Hartles. Assistant Chef, Household of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall.
* Joseph MacLugash. Woods Foreman, Balmoral Estate.
* Stephen Mark Niedojadlo. The Duke of Edinburgh's Page.
* Graham Passmore Stone. Horticulturalist, Crown Estate, Windsor.
COLONIAL POLICE AND FIRE SERVICE MEDAL
* Mrs Ursula Helga Pratt, MBE. (to be dated 12 August 2011).
New Year Honours List 2012:
* Knights Bachelor
* Order of the Bath
* Royal Victorian Order, Royal Victorian Medal, and Colonial Police and Fire Service Medal
* Order of the British Empire, Civil - GBE, DBE, CBE
* Order of the British Empire, Civil - OBE
* Order of the British Empire, Civil - MBE
* Diplomatic Services and Overseas List
* Military Division
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...