Saturday 31 December 2011
ROYAL RED CROSS
* Maj Helen Elizabeth Purvis. Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps, Territorial Army.
QUEEN'S POLICE MEDAL
* Ms Wendy Benson. Formerly chief Superintendent, Ministry of Defence Police.
* Andrew Brennan. Detective chief Superintendent, West Yorkshire Police.
* Stephen Burns. Detective chief inspector, Metropolitan Police Service.
* Mrs Jacqueline Cheer. Temporary chief Constable, Cleveland Constabulary.
* Simon Chesterman. Assistant chief Constable, West Mercia Police.
* Richard Philip deJordan Crompton. Chief Constable, Lincolnshire Police.
* Nicholas James Gargan. Chief Constable, National Policing Improvement Agency.
* Caroline Goode. Detective chief inspector, Metropolitan Police Service.
* Alan Goodwin. Deputy chief Constable, Derbyshire Constabulary.
* Francis Habgood. Deputy chief Constable, Thames Valley Police.
* Simon Hughes. Formerly Detective Inspector, Metropolitan Police Service.
* Anthony Jones. Detective Constable, Greater Mancester Police.
* Adrian Leppard. Commissioner, City of London Police.
* Mrs Geeta Rani Lota. Constable, West Yorkshire Police.
* Mark Lindsey Mathias. Chief Superintendent, South Wales Police.
* Mrs Deborah Jayne Platt. Detective Superintendent, Derbyshire Constabulary.
* Alexander Ross Stewart Robertson. Chief Superintendent, chairman of British Transport Police Federation.
* Mark Simmons. Deputy assistant commissioner, Metropolitan Police Service.
* Hugh Duncan. Special Constable, Grampian Police.
* Ruaraidh Nicolson. Chief Superintendent, Strathclyde Police.
* David Reynolds. Police Constable, Tayside Police.
* Ms Kim McCauley. Detective chief inspector, Police Service of Northern Ireland.
* Alexander Penney. Acting Inspector, Police Service of Northern Ireland.
* Russell Vogan. Sergeant, Police Service of Northern Ireland.
QUEEN'S FIRE SERVICE MEDAL
ENGLAND AND WALES
* Christopher Gerrard Anderson. Deputy chief Fire Officer, North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
* Peter Alec Crook. Group manager, Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.
* Howard David Robinson. Director and assistant chief Fire Officer, Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service.
* Cameron Black. Temporary Group Commander, Strathclyde Fire and Rescue.
* David Boyd. Watch Commander, Strathclyde Fire and Rescue.
COLONIAL POLICE AND FIRE SERVICE MEDAL
* Detective Inspector Adeniyi Collins Oremule. Royal Cayman Islands Police Service.
New Year Honours List 2012:
* Knights Bachelor
* Order of the Bath
* Royal Victorian Order, Royal Victorian Medal, and Colonial Police and Fire Service Medal
* Order of the British Empire, Civil - GBE, DBE, CBE
* Order of the British Empire, Civil - OBE
* Order of the British Empire, Civil - MBE
* Diplomatic Services and Overseas List
* Military Division
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
newsAs the world remembers Mandela the hero, the prison where he spent 27 years seems all the more brutal
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
danceUnder Tamara Rojo's inspired direction, it seems possible that it could challenge the dominance of the Royal Ballet. We meet some established names and rising stars
travelDiscover Uruguay's jet-set beach resort, an Atlantic enclave with plenty of art and culture to explore on the side
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Junior/Grad C# .NET Wi...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer (VB6,.NET, SQL, Winforms) Wokin...
£35999 - £44001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top Tier practi...
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Academically Exce...