1. The funeral procession will begin from the Chapel of St Mary Undercroft in the Palace of Westminster.
2. The coffin will be taken by hearse via Whitehall and the Strand towards St Clement Danes Church in Aldwych, the central church of the RAF.
3. At St Clement Danes church the coffin will be transferred to a gun carriage drawn by the King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery and taken in procession to St Paul’s Cathedral.
4. The processional route from St Clement Danes Church to St Paul’s, along Fleet Street and Ludgate Hill, will be lined with more than 700 armed services personnel. The procession will be led by the Band of the Royal Marines.
5. The coffin will arrive at St Paul’s Cathedral for the start of the funeral, where there are expected to be 2,300 guests in attendance.