Military: The army gives Prince Harry a 21-bum (at least!) salute
Army folk everywhere are doing what they do best when they're not fighting in deserts or manning X-ray machines at the Olympic Park: they're getting their bits out. And it's all for our good cause, of course: the maligned, misunderstood Prince Harry.
Former serviceman Jordan Wylie launched a Facebook group over the weekend called "Support Prince Harry with a naked salute!" "It was outrageous Harry was criticised for his antics in Las Vegas, because he is just one of the lads," Wylie said.
By yesterday afternoon, the group had gained more than 15,000 members and dozens of photos of soldiers baring all. A "21-bum salute" by D Squadron The King's Royal Hussars shows the men going pink in new places while conducting Harry-inspired cupping manoeuvres with one hand and saluting with the other.
Our boys – and girls – have also used boots, flags and guns to protect their modesty, if not our eyes, from the sight of more flesh than you suspect army chiefs would like them to show.
Rumours swirled yesterday of the existence of video evidence of Harry's Vegas indiscretions. For the sake of the Queen and the country, don't let this army of exhibitionists see it.
That's some guestlist! Stunning images show huge dynastic wedding between Ultra-Orthodox Jewish families which attracted 25,000 guests
'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
German chancellor Angela Merkel named most powerful woman in the world by Forbes - again
World news in pictures
Eyewitness Ingrid Loyau-Kennett gives extraordinary account of her confrontation with Woolwich attackers
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 4 Eyewitness Ingrid Loyau-Kennett gives extraordinary account of her confrontation with Woolwich attackers
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL might have a sinister plan as a soldier is murdered in suspected Islamic terrorist attack
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.