Pathologist Freddy Patel guilty of professional misconduct
Friday 18 March 2011
The pathologist at the centre of the row over the death of Ian Tomlinson at the G20 protests, has been found guilty of professional misconduct in another case.
The General Medical Council has found Freddy Patel's fitness to practice was impaired after he ruled the first victim of the "Camden Ripper" died of natural causes. The GMC will now decide what action to take.
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
Tony Blair: 'Ground troops are necessary to fight Islamic State - diplomacy will not defeat them'
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond