A man arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a businessman shot dead during an alleged botched robbery has been released under investigation.
A 45-year-old man from Poole, Dorset, was held on suspicion of conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary after being arrested on Thursday.
Dorset Police said on Saturday that he had now been released from police custody.
Three men appeared at Crown Court accused of the killing on Tuesday, while a 40-year-old woman previously arrested has now been released under investigation, police said.
Guy Hedger, 61, died after at least two intruders entered his £1m home in Castlewood, Dorset, in the early hours of April 30.
Dorset Police said a post-mortem examination found his cause of death to be a result of gunshot wounds.
Jason Baccus, 41, and Scott Keeping, 44, both of Verney Close, Bournemouth, along with Kevin Downton, 40, of Winterborne Stickland, near Blandford, appeared at Winchester Crown Court for a preliminary hearing.
They are due to enter pleas to the charge of murdering the insurance executive on July 26 and a judge set a provisional trial date for November 14.
Police were called to Mr Hedger's address at 3.03am on April 30 after being told he had been shot.
Mr Hedger, whose partner, Simon-Pierre Hedger-Cooper, 48, a voluntary sector worker, was also in the house at the time, was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at hospital.
In a tribute, Mr Hedger's family said he would be "sorely missed" but "will live in our hearts forever".
Mr Hedger was a director of the Avonbourne International Business and Enterprise Trust, which runs colleges and a primary school in the Bournemouth area.
- More about: