Teenager loses fight for life after fall
Saturday 31 July 2010
A teenager who fell from the seventh floor of an apartment block in Majorca has died, the Foreign Office confirmed yesterday.
Grace Ford, 17, lost her fight for life in hospital 12 days after her fall in the resort of Magaluf. The student, of Greenhalgh, near Kirkham, Lancashire, had just completed her A-levels and was holidaying with schoolfriends when the accident happened.
Her parents, Christopher and Suzanne Ford, were at her bedside when she died.
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ed Miliband's 'north London set' must be demolished to save Labour, say critics
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: SURREY MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: What do you want to do with your career? Do yo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...