Margaret Jones, 55, of Lunnon, near Swansea, West Glamorgan, downed pills and whisky and then piped exhaust fumes into her car through a vacuum cleaner tube. Tests found she died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The Swansea and Gower coroner recorded an open verdict.
Welcome to the new Independent website. We hope you enjoy it and we value your feedback. Please contact us here.
A magistrate gassed herself to death in despair at losing pounds 200,000 as a Lloyd's name, an inquest was told yesterday.