Man stabbed to death
Monday 18 July 1994
Anthony Adams, of Stockwell, south-west London, was attacked in an alleyway near Brixton tube station at 2.55am. He tried to escape but was attacked again outside the station and stabbed repeatedly.
Ambulance staff treated him on the pavement but he was later pronounced dead at King's College Hospital.
A police spokesman said: 'Police are looking for two or three black suspects, all believed to be in their early twenties, who are believed to have made off in a silver or grey Metro. We would like to hear from any witnesses who may have seen an argument or witnessed a fight near the tube station.'
- 1 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
Mohammed Emwazi: Nine things we know about Isis militant 'Jihadi John'
What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
'Jihadi John': Mohammed Emwazi – from British computer programmer to Isis executioner
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fully qualified electricians re...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£16000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This highly regarded industry l...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you want to work for a Compa...