The Cabinet: The best Twitter gags about David Cameron's reshuffle
Wednesday 05 September 2012
NickJParry Now "Baroness" Warsi really knows what it's like to be Northern and working class – she's been made redundant by the Tories.
GraemeGarden1 Never mind the deckchairs; today's the day the captain of the Titanic rearranges the icebergs.
Number10Cat Michael Gove has been told he is keeping his job, but that decision could be adjusted down in December...
Kevin_Maguire Cabinet Reshuffle in Brief: Torydee replaces Torydum and policies remain the same?
MichaelPDeacon DEADLINE DAY LATEST: Kaká jets in to No10... Alessandro del Piero spotted outside Department for Transport... Jermaine Jenas to Culture...
BryceElder Reshuffle latest: Kenneth Clarke moved to ITV4, given a vintage Jag and told to solve crimes.
Hattie_Jacques Rumours are rife that the government will get a private firm to replace Andrew Lansley as health secretary
TheMichaelMoran It's one law for us, and another job for Laws.
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 4 Halle Berry takes ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to court for allegedly trying to make daughter look less African-American
- 5 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CHESHIRE MARKET TOWN - An exciting and rare o...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE - SENIOR POSITION - An exciti...
£29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Gas Installation Engineer is required ...
£28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Domestic Gas Technical Surveyor is req...