The new shadow cabinet in full
This is the full membership of the new shadow cabinet announced by the Conservative Party today:
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition & Leader of the Conservative Party, Rt Hon David Cameron MP.
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition in the House of Lords, Rt Hon Lord Strathclyde.
* Shadow Foreign Secretary, Rt Hon William Hague MP.
* Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer and General Election Campaign Coordinator, George Osborne MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Greg Clark MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke QC MP.
* Shadow Leader of the House of Commons, Alan Duncan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Defence, Dr Liam Fox MP.
* Shadow Minister for Europe, Mark Francois MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Wales, Cheryl Gillan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, Michael Gove MP.
* Shadow Home Secretary, Chris Grayling MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Justice, Dominic Grieve QC MP.
* Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Philip Hammond MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Nick Herbert MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Jeremy Hunt MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Health, Andrew Lansley MP.
* Chairman of the Policy Review & Chairman of the Conservative Research Department, Rt Hon Oliver Letwin MP.
* Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office and Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon Francis Maude MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and Shadow Minister for Women, Rt Hon Theresa May MP.
* Opposition Chief Whip, Rt Hon Patrick McLoughlin MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for International Development, Andrew Mitchell MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland, David Mundell MP.
* Shadow Security Minister & National Security Adviser to the Leader of the Opposition, Baroness Neville-Jones of Hutton Roof.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, Owen Paterson MP.
* Chairman of the Conservative Party, Eric Pickles MP.
* Shadow Minister for Housing, Grant Shapps MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Communities & Local Government, Caroline Spelman MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Theresa Villiers MP.
* Shadow Minister for Community Cohesion & Social Action, Baroness Warsi of Dewsbury.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills, David Willetts MP.
* Chief Whip in the House of Lords, The Baroness Anelay of St Johns (attending Shadow Cabinet).
- 1 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Costa Concordia: Shipment of Mob drugs was hidden aboard cruise liner when it hit rocks off Italian coast, investigators say
Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Iran nuclear talks: Prospect of deal with Iran pushes Saudi Arabia and Israel into an unlikely alliance
A new (old) cure for MRSA? Revolting recipe from the Dark Ages may be key to defeat infection
Jeremy Clarkson 'could be given minder' ahead of a potential Top Gear return
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Circa £45,000-£50,000 + benefits: Sheridan Maine: Are you a newly qualified ac...
£12 - £15 Hourly Rate: Sheridan Maine: Are you an experienced Accounts Assista...
£150 - £190 Daily Rate: Sheridan Maine: One of London's leading water supplier...
£30,000 - £35,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you a Management Accountant with...