The new shadow cabinet in full
This is the full membership of the new shadow cabinet announced by the Conservative Party today:
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition & Leader of the Conservative Party, Rt Hon David Cameron MP.
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition in the House of Lords, Rt Hon Lord Strathclyde.
* Shadow Foreign Secretary, Rt Hon William Hague MP.
* Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer and General Election Campaign Coordinator, George Osborne MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Greg Clark MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke QC MP.
* Shadow Leader of the House of Commons, Alan Duncan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Defence, Dr Liam Fox MP.
* Shadow Minister for Europe, Mark Francois MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Wales, Cheryl Gillan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, Michael Gove MP.
* Shadow Home Secretary, Chris Grayling MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Justice, Dominic Grieve QC MP.
* Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Philip Hammond MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Nick Herbert MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Jeremy Hunt MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Health, Andrew Lansley MP.
* Chairman of the Policy Review & Chairman of the Conservative Research Department, Rt Hon Oliver Letwin MP.
* Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office and Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon Francis Maude MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and Shadow Minister for Women, Rt Hon Theresa May MP.
* Opposition Chief Whip, Rt Hon Patrick McLoughlin MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for International Development, Andrew Mitchell MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland, David Mundell MP.
* Shadow Security Minister & National Security Adviser to the Leader of the Opposition, Baroness Neville-Jones of Hutton Roof.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, Owen Paterson MP.
* Chairman of the Conservative Party, Eric Pickles MP.
* Shadow Minister for Housing, Grant Shapps MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Communities & Local Government, Caroline Spelman MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Theresa Villiers MP.
* Shadow Minister for Community Cohesion & Social Action, Baroness Warsi of Dewsbury.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills, David Willetts MP.
* Chief Whip in the House of Lords, The Baroness Anelay of St Johns (attending Shadow Cabinet).
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...