The new shadow cabinet in full
This is the full membership of the new shadow cabinet announced by the Conservative Party today:
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition & Leader of the Conservative Party, Rt Hon David Cameron MP.
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition in the House of Lords, Rt Hon Lord Strathclyde.
* Shadow Foreign Secretary, Rt Hon William Hague MP.
* Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer and General Election Campaign Coordinator, George Osborne MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Greg Clark MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke QC MP.
* Shadow Leader of the House of Commons, Alan Duncan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Defence, Dr Liam Fox MP.
* Shadow Minister for Europe, Mark Francois MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Wales, Cheryl Gillan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, Michael Gove MP.
* Shadow Home Secretary, Chris Grayling MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Justice, Dominic Grieve QC MP.
* Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Philip Hammond MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Nick Herbert MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Jeremy Hunt MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Health, Andrew Lansley MP.
* Chairman of the Policy Review & Chairman of the Conservative Research Department, Rt Hon Oliver Letwin MP.
* Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office and Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon Francis Maude MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and Shadow Minister for Women, Rt Hon Theresa May MP.
* Opposition Chief Whip, Rt Hon Patrick McLoughlin MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for International Development, Andrew Mitchell MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland, David Mundell MP.
* Shadow Security Minister & National Security Adviser to the Leader of the Opposition, Baroness Neville-Jones of Hutton Roof.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, Owen Paterson MP.
* Chairman of the Conservative Party, Eric Pickles MP.
* Shadow Minister for Housing, Grant Shapps MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Communities & Local Government, Caroline Spelman MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Theresa Villiers MP.
* Shadow Minister for Community Cohesion & Social Action, Baroness Warsi of Dewsbury.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills, David Willetts MP.
* Chief Whip in the House of Lords, The Baroness Anelay of St Johns (attending Shadow Cabinet).
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 3 How much sex should I be having?
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 Betting company 'refuse to pay' after student wins £1,000 from 50p bet on Roger Federer
Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, reveals new look on Annie Leibovitz shot Vanity Fair cover
Russian military jets and US destroyer clash in Black Sea 'posing danger to stability'
Ed Miliband returns to the backbenches but it's all a bit awkward as he tries to avoid eye-contact with fellow Labour MPs
Photographer who performed naked shoot in China's Forbidden City sparks outrage
Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A luxury beauty house with a nu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This company are currently recruiting new exp...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award winning Property Man...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...