The new shadow cabinet in full
This is the full membership of the new shadow cabinet announced by the Conservative Party today:
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition & Leader of the Conservative Party, Rt Hon David Cameron MP.
* Leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition in the House of Lords, Rt Hon Lord Strathclyde.
* Shadow Foreign Secretary, Rt Hon William Hague MP.
* Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer and General Election Campaign Coordinator, George Osborne MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Greg Clark MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke QC MP.
* Shadow Leader of the House of Commons, Alan Duncan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Defence, Dr Liam Fox MP.
* Shadow Minister for Europe, Mark Francois MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Wales, Cheryl Gillan MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, Michael Gove MP.
* Shadow Home Secretary, Chris Grayling MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Justice, Dominic Grieve QC MP.
* Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Philip Hammond MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Nick Herbert MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Jeremy Hunt MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Health, Andrew Lansley MP.
* Chairman of the Policy Review & Chairman of the Conservative Research Department, Rt Hon Oliver Letwin MP.
* Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office and Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Rt Hon Francis Maude MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and Shadow Minister for Women, Rt Hon Theresa May MP.
* Opposition Chief Whip, Rt Hon Patrick McLoughlin MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for International Development, Andrew Mitchell MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland, David Mundell MP.
* Shadow Security Minister & National Security Adviser to the Leader of the Opposition, Baroness Neville-Jones of Hutton Roof.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, Owen Paterson MP.
* Chairman of the Conservative Party, Eric Pickles MP.
* Shadow Minister for Housing, Grant Shapps MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Communities & Local Government, Caroline Spelman MP.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Transport, Theresa Villiers MP.
* Shadow Minister for Community Cohesion & Social Action, Baroness Warsi of Dewsbury.
* Shadow Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills, David Willetts MP.
* Chief Whip in the House of Lords, The Baroness Anelay of St Johns (attending Shadow Cabinet).
Malaysia Airlines plane crash exposes alarming flaw in airline security: over one billion flights made last year without stolen-passport check
Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote in North Korean elections
Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Oil slicks in South China Sea ‘not from missing jet’, officials say
Swarm of killer bees sting woman 1,000 times
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: Male and Female PE te...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...