The Daily poem
Tuesday 08 February 1994
For copyright reasons we are not able to provide the full text of the poem on this database. Following are the details of the publication in which it appears.
Peter Bennet lives in Northumberland, is a tutor organiser with the Worker's Educational Association, and also teaches for the Open University. He has won prizes in the National Poetry Competition and the Arvon-Sotheby's International Poetry Competition. This poem is from his second collection All the Real published by Flambard Press (4 Mitchell Avenue, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 3LA) at pounds 5.95.
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
£6 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join a gro...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Service Delivery Manager is required to join...
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A opportunity has arisen for a ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...