Sleigh down...! Santas sprint for the RNLI
Sunday 16 December 2012
Running in support of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, 2,000 people dressed as Father Christmas sprinted along the promenade at Southsea, Hampshire, in the winter sunshine yesterday.
Each entrant received a free Father Christmas suit and a Santa medal , but sadly, no trips to Lapland were on offer.
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
Jennifer Lawrence: 'It should be illegal to call someone fat on TV'
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
Paul Walker death caused by speed alone
DNA from a 50,000 year old toe shows Neanderthals were highly inbred
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£500 - £650 per day: Harrington Starr: Excellent opportunity for Murex Subject...
£6.31 per day: Inspiring Interns: One of the biggest names in sport is offerin...
£500 - £650 per day: Harrington Starr: Harrington Starr is working with a Glob...
£27000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Consultant (Excel, Financial Spread...