Grandad's passport picture photobombed by 2001 era Atomic Kitten
Pensioner ignored the 'no girl groups in shot' border agency guidelines
Imagine this man's confusion when his attempts to get a new passport picture ended not in a strip of clinical portraits but a collage of 90s girl band Atomic Kitten complete with himself as a fourth member.
The image, posted on Twitter by his granddaughter Ceara Thacker, poses some important questions:
1. Where is this wondrous machine printing photos of waning pop groups?
2. Why hasn't it been updated to include a more recent iteration of Atomic Kitten?
3. Does the grandad know what Atomic Kitten is?
4. Is this part of a series which also sees him pictured with A1 and Another Level?
5. Why did that deep red hair with platinum blonde streak hairstyle go out of fashion?
"My grandad went to get a passport pic but accidentally got one with Atomic Kitten on he look so confused im screaming," (sic) Caera wrote alongside the image.
"Can't even cope my whole family was in stitches laughing!!!"
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
Justin Bieber posts Instagram photo of Orlando Bloom crying after Ibiza fight 'over Miranda Kerr'
Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
Kelsey Grammer forgives the man who raped and murdered his sister in 1975
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Supply teaching - A great w...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Training Programme Manage...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...