Grandad's passport picture photobombed by 2001 era Atomic Kitten
Pensioner ignored the 'no girl groups in shot' border agency guidelines
Imagine this man's confusion when his attempts to get a new passport picture ended not in a strip of clinical portraits but a collage of 90s girl band Atomic Kitten complete with himself as a fourth member.
The image, posted on Twitter by his granddaughter Ceara Thacker, poses some important questions:
1. Where is this wondrous machine printing photos of waning pop groups?
2. Why hasn't it been updated to include a more recent iteration of Atomic Kitten?
3. Does the grandad know what Atomic Kitten is?
4. Is this part of a series which also sees him pictured with A1 and Another Level?
5. Why did that deep red hair with platinum blonde streak hairstyle go out of fashion?
"My grandad went to get a passport pic but accidentally got one with Atomic Kitten on he look so confused im screaming," (sic) Caera wrote alongside the image.
"Can't even cope my whole family was in stitches laughing!!!"
- 1 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Vivienne Westwood says 'Yes' to Scottish Independence by declaring: 'I hate England'
- 3 Welcome to Cameroon, where drinking Baileys can lead to imprisonment
- 4 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 5 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Salmond accused of laughing off national debt with ‘what are they going to do: invade?’ joke
£400000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Energy Markets An...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£22000 - £23000 per annum: Randstad Education Bristol: We are currently recrui...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: We are currently r...