Grandad's passport picture photobombed by 2001 era Atomic Kitten
Pensioner ignored the 'no girl groups in shot' border agency guidelines
Imagine this man's confusion when his attempts to get a new passport picture ended not in a strip of clinical portraits but a collage of 90s girl band Atomic Kitten complete with himself as a fourth member.
The image, posted on Twitter by his granddaughter Ceara Thacker, poses some important questions:
1. Where is this wondrous machine printing photos of waning pop groups?
2. Why hasn't it been updated to include a more recent iteration of Atomic Kitten?
3. Does the grandad know what Atomic Kitten is?
4. Is this part of a series which also sees him pictured with A1 and Another Level?
5. Why did that deep red hair with platinum blonde streak hairstyle go out of fashion?
"My grandad went to get a passport pic but accidentally got one with Atomic Kitten on he look so confused im screaming," (sic) Caera wrote alongside the image.
"Can't even cope my whole family was in stitches laughing!!!"
Harry Potter actor suffered 'severe flu-like symptoms' on a flight from London to Orlando
First full-length look is finally here
World cities ranked in terms of safety, food security and 'liveability'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
Sex abuse inquiry: 'Victims receive death threats' after MPs release names online
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Teenager brandishing fake gun taken down by police after demanding airtime on Netherlands' NOS TV station
The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
£26000 - £31000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Content Manager is re...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£14000 - £17500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The successful applicant will b...
£41500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is going through a period o...