Video: Real life GTA 5 as man fights car, punches thin air and spontaneously sprints before police swoop in
Man doesn't look unlike playable character Trevor Phillips
I know what you're thinking; the very purpose of GTA V is to mimic the real world, so how can this one man so perfectly encapsulate it other than by generally walking around and living his life like we all do?
Scroll down for the video
The chain of events, caught on camera by onlookers from a nearby balcony, bear an uncanny resemblance to an ambling session on the Xbox 360/PS4 game however, let's break it down chronologically:
- Topless, the man bellows at nothing in particular in the middle of the road
- He then swings a hugely mis-timed punch at a passing car
- Waiting for further traffic, our protagonist then suddenly starts sprinting towards "the sexiest car he has ever seen", apparently with a view to stealing it
- At which point another car passes, and staggering towards it he is knocked down
- Lying on the tarmac and replenishing his health points, the man then finds the police screaming around the bend to arrest him.
The witness said of the man, who doesn't look unlike character Trevor Phillips: "This guy was outside of my house, obviously inebriated, challenging cars and passers-by to fights and generally being an a**hole.
"Not only does he get hit by a car, but (bonus!) he gets immediately arrested by some police that just happened upon the scene."
Whether an avid GTA Online player or just very inebriated it is unclear, but the man is surely only a base jump into a cliff face away from a role in GTA 6.
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...