Win David Lloyd Memberships
Plus FREE weekend pass for every reader
Saturday 06 January 2007
The Independent has teamed up with David Lloyd Leisure to offer ten lucky readers the chance to win an annual membership to the club of their choice.
David Lloyd is the UK’s leading leisure, sport and health club with 59 clubs across the UK. With their industry-leading team of instructors and state of the art equipment including swimming pools, exercise classes, tennis courts and spas, David Lloyd has everything to help you enjoy staying fit and healthy under one roof.
For your chance to win simply collect three out of five of the tokens that will be printed in the newspaper from Sunday 7 January until Thursday 11 January. To get you started here’s our on-line bonus token, which can be used to make up one of your set of three.
ONLINE BONUS TOKEN
Send your three differently numbered tokens and contact details to: David Lloyd Competition, PO Box 55705, London, E14 1AQ.
Please state your name and address on the back of the envelope. Entries must be received by Wednesday 17 January 2007. Winners will be selected at random and notified in writing by Monday 22 January.
FREE WEEKEND PASS FOR EVERY READER
Every reader can receive a free weekend pass and club tour for their local David Lloyd.
To claim your weekend pass call 0870 888 3015 and quote Independent Offer. As this reader offer is only available for three weekends please book early to avoid disappointment. You will need to take the masthead from the newspaper with you the first time you use your pass. The masthead has to be from the newspaper with this offer in (between Sunday 7th – Thursday 11th January 2007).
To find out more about David Lloyd Leisure or find your nearest club visit www.davidlloyd.co.uk or call 0870 888 3015.
Prize draw terms & conditions
1. Photocopied tokens will not be accepted. 2. Tokens are non-transferable and have no cash value. 3. Each application must be submitted with three differently numbered tokens. 4. Tokens can be obtained without purchase by sending a SAE to: David Lloyd Token request, PO Box 55705, London, E14 1AQ. 5. Prize draw is open to over 18s only. 6. No cash alternatives. 7. David Lloyd Leisure cannot be held responsible for any lost or incomplete entries. 8. Standard Independent News and Media terms and conditions apply. See www.independent.co.uk/legal. 9. The Editors decision is final.
Weekend pass terms & conditions
1. The offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over at UK David Lloyd clubs only. 2. The weekend pass and tour is valid on 13-14 January, 20-21 January or 27-28 January 2007. 3. All passes and tours must be booked through 0870 888 3015 prior to visiting club. 4. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. 5. Trial membership offers can only be used once in any 6 month period by any one individual. 6. Weekend pass is valid for 2 days within one weekend period in January 2007. 7. David Lloyd Leisure club facilities vary, with a limited number not having tennis facilities. 8. Use of the trial membership passes is subject to availability at participating clubs only. 9. Not all facilities will be available to triallists at all clubs at all times. 10. David Lloyd Leisure rules and regulations of membership apply.
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
Downfall of Dustin 'Screech' Diamond, the 'Saved By The Bell' star charged with bar stabbing
Syrian teenager Usaid Barho reveals how he escaped from Isis using a suicide vest
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Douglas Carswell tells Ukip to stop blaming foreigners as youth poll shows Nigel Farage is even less popular than Nick Clegg
£22000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is a global marketin...
£17000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...
£22000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An enthusiastic individual is r...