Woodward cautious on `old injury evidence'
Ms Woodward, 21, who spent 279 days in a US jail awaiting trial for second- degree murder, later reduced to manslaughter, is studying law. Her solicitor Paul Barrow said: " The watchword, as always, is caution."
Ms Whitfield Sharp claims two witnesses saw the eight-month-old boy fall from a toy shop trolley while out with his father before his death in 1997. The district attorney, who prosecuted the case, said that was investigated and "is not credible".
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...