Brussels lifts restrictions on Zimbabwe aid
Tuesday 24 July 2012
The European Union has lifted restrictions on aid to Zimbabwe and held out the prospect of removing sanctions from Zimbabwean officials to encourage political reform – though not from President Robert Mugabe and his inner circle.
EU foreign ministers meeting in Brussels lifted the aid restrictions with immediate effect but said a broader relaxation of sanctions would depend on a referendum on constitutional changes due to be held this year being "peaceful and credible". REUTERS
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Internal Audit Ma...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Systems Engineer x...
£600 - £750 per day: Cornwallis Elt : SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER- HR- ORACLE- ASS...
£21000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...