Julius Malema on corruption and fraud charges
The renegade politician Julius Malema will appear in court on fraud, money laundering and corruption charges next week.
News that an arrest warrant has been issued against the ousted leader of the ANC Youth League will be interpreted as a signal that President Jacob Zuma has lost patience with his erstwhile supporter. Mr Malema, 31, returned to prominence last month after the Marikana killings. He made several speeches denouncing Mr Zuma and calling for an all-out miners' strike.
Stand by for another DECADE of wet summers, say Met Office meteorologists
Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£30000 - £35000 per annum: May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're an ambi...
£43000 - £50000 per annum + £5K Car Allowance + Bens : May & Stephens Recrui...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bens : May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're...
£16000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £23k - £45k: Connex Education: Connex Educatio...