Jailed film villain Joseph Son 'killed cell mate'
Thursday 13 October 2011
A bit-part actor who appeared in the first Austin Powers film is suspected of killing his cellmate at the California jail where he is serving a life sentence.
Joseph Son, 40, played Dr Evil's henchman Random Task in the 1997 film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. He was a mixed martial arts fighter who appeared in several other movies and videos in the 1990s.
He arrived at Wasco state prison on 16 September after he was sentenced for his part in the gang rape of a Californian woman in 1990.
His fellow inmate, also a sex offender, was found dead on Monday in the cell they shared. Prison staff said his death was being treated as murder.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Rapper Ja Rule forced to deny leaving his wife for prison cell mate
Ten best places to live in the UK: Solihull comes top
Mysterious glowing ‘alien-like creature’ spotted in waters of Bristol Harbour. A jellyfish - or something fishy?
From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
£40000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitment Company...
£50000 - £60000 Per Annum experience dependent: The Green Recruitment Company:...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum dependent on experience: The Green Recruitment Compa...
£18000 - £20000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: IT Project Adminis...