Pantless driver faces drink-driving charge
Wednesday 08 July 2009
A man who claimed he lost his pants faces drunken driving charges after being stopped by police when naked from the waist down.
A spokesman for Maryland's Cecil County Sheriff's Office, in the US, said 41-year-old Jonathan Schultz was only partially covered with a towel on his lap, though he was wearing a shirt.
Lt Bernard Chiminto said Schultz was stopped Saturday near Rising Sun for going at 69mph in a 50mph zone. The deputy smelled alcohol and noticed Schultz's semi-exposed situation.
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are an award-winning digit...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior VMware Platform En...
£10000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A distributor of specialist ele...
£17000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A distributor of specialist ele...