A week after Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton flexed their muscles and each won seven states on Super Tuesday, voters in four states are voting in yet another round of presidential primaries.
Hillary Clinton was projected to win the Democratic primary in Mississippi, with Donald Trump projected to win in Mississippi and Michigan.
Republican voters are hitting the polls on Tuesday in Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi and Hawaii, while Democrats are voting in Michigan and Mississippi.
Republican front-runner Donald Trump will look to keep rolling after results over the weekend left some pundits asking if his popularity has peaked. Hillary Clinton will be hoping to continue to hold off challenger Bernie Sanders. Follow the action live here:
- Donald Trump wins two more states, closing in on presidential nomination
- Donald Trump ramps up attacks on Marco Rubio ahead of Florida primary
- Tim Cook, Elon Musk and other billionaires team up to stop Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton promised to remove all lead from US in five years
- Mexico will never pay for Trump's wall, President Pena Nieto says
Mississippi: Hillary Clinton projected to win Democratic primary; Donald Trump projected to win on the Republican side.
Michigan: No Democratic winner projected; Donald Trump has been projected as Republican winner.
Idaho: Polls close at 11 p.m. EST
Hawaii: Polls close at 1 a.m. ESTReuse content