ANSWERS: The Whitaker's Quiz of the Year: Round 10 - Celebrity tweets
Monday 23 December 2013
1. "I don't know what all this fuss is about. No offence was meant and none was taken! It's not even newsworthy!"
b) Andros Townsend
2. "I have to say that Trevor in GTA V is not a very nice man at all… dear me."
d) Stephen Fry
3. "I am so happy a London cabbie has just mistaken me for George Clooney."
a) John Cleese
4. "Can't believe what's just happened!!!!!!!"
f) Andy Murray
5. "Smilers! My VMA performance had 306,000 tweets per minute. That's more than the blackout or Superbowl!"
c) Miley Cyrus
6. "She changed our country forever and all of us owe so much to her. A legacy few will ever equal. Rest in peace Margaret"
e) William Hague
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...