ANSWERS: The Whitaker's Quiz of the Year: Round 10 - Celebrity tweets
Monday 23 December 2013
1. "I don't know what all this fuss is about. No offence was meant and none was taken! It's not even newsworthy!"
b) Andros Townsend
2. "I have to say that Trevor in GTA V is not a very nice man at all… dear me."
d) Stephen Fry
3. "I am so happy a London cabbie has just mistaken me for George Clooney."
a) John Cleese
4. "Can't believe what's just happened!!!!!!!"
f) Andy Murray
5. "Smilers! My VMA performance had 306,000 tweets per minute. That's more than the blackout or Superbowl!"
c) Miley Cyrus
6. "She changed our country forever and all of us owe so much to her. A legacy few will ever equal. Rest in peace Margaret"
e) William Hague
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
UK weather: Snow to fall during coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Iraq invasion 2003: The bloody warnings six wise men gave to Tony Blair as he prepared to launch poorly planned campaign
Ellen DeGeneres leads Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow and Paul Bettany in revealing game of Never Have I Ever
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...