ANSWERS: The Whitaker's Quiz of the Year: Round 10 - Celebrity tweets
Monday 23 December 2013
1. "I don't know what all this fuss is about. No offence was meant and none was taken! It's not even newsworthy!"
b) Andros Townsend
2. "I have to say that Trevor in GTA V is not a very nice man at all… dear me."
d) Stephen Fry
3. "I am so happy a London cabbie has just mistaken me for George Clooney."
a) John Cleese
4. "Can't believe what's just happened!!!!!!!"
f) Andy Murray
5. "Smilers! My VMA performance had 306,000 tweets per minute. That's more than the blackout or Superbowl!"
c) Miley Cyrus
6. "She changed our country forever and all of us owe so much to her. A legacy few will ever equal. Rest in peace Margaret"
e) William Hague
- 1 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice
- 5 Cate Blanchett loses temper during interview: 'That's your f**king question?'
Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
Germanwings crash: The poignant final photograph taken by Iranian journalist on doomed flight after watching Barcelona play Real Madrid
#FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
Cate Blanchett loses temper during interview: 'That's your f**king question?'
Jeremy Clarkson calls on trolls to leave producer Oisin Tymon alone: 'None of this is his fault'
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity to...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Trainee Managers are required to join the UK's...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will maximise the effective...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission : SThree: Hello! I know most ...