ANSWERS: The Whitaker's Quiz of the Year: Round 7 - Who said that?
Monday 23 December 2013
1. "The BBC is generally as pogonophobic as the late-lamented Albanian dictator, Enver Hoxha."
e) Jeremy Paxman
2. "For me, a name is a shortcut of finding out what class that child comes from and makes me ask, ' Do I want my children to play with them?'"
a) Katie Hopkins
3. "My sexual conduct has fallen below the standards expected of me"
i) Cardinal Keith O'Brien
4. "Ken Clarke looks and sounds like nothing more than a bloated remnant of the ancien regime, plucking crumbs from his velvet waistcoat and disdaining the people beyond the gates."
b) Nigel Farage
5. "It is very tempting to vote for a collection of clowns or indignant, angry people, who promise that somehow they will allow us to take your revenge on people who caused it."
f) Ken Clarke
6. "Islam is a cancer that needs to be cured with radiation"
g) Eric Kitson
7. "How we can possibly be giving £1bn a month when we're in this sort of debt to Bongo Bongo Land is completely beyond me."
h) Godfrey Bloom
8. "I don't debate with Israelis"
c) George Galloway
9. "You're a nasty piece of work, aren't you?"
j) Eddie Mair
10. "There are large and uninhabited and desolate areas. Certainly in part of the North-east."
d) Lord Howell of Guildford
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Manager is required ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Panel Wireman required for small electro...
£25000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SME based in East Cheshire, ...