1. "The BBC is generally as pogonophobic as the late-lamented Albanian dictator, Enver Hoxha."
e) Jeremy Paxman
2. "For me, a name is a shortcut of finding out what class that child comes from and makes me ask, ' Do I want my children to play with them?'"
a) Katie Hopkins
3. "My sexual conduct has fallen below the standards expected of me"
i) Cardinal Keith O'Brien
4. "Ken Clarke looks and sounds like nothing more than a bloated remnant of the ancien regime, plucking crumbs from his velvet waistcoat and disdaining the people beyond the gates."
b) Nigel Farage
5. "It is very tempting to vote for a collection of clowns or indignant, angry people, who promise that somehow they will allow us to take your revenge on people who caused it."
f) Ken Clarke
6. "Islam is a cancer that needs to be cured with radiation"
g) Eric Kitson
7. "How we can possibly be giving £1bn a month when we're in this sort of debt to Bongo Bongo Land is completely beyond me."
h) Godfrey Bloom
8. "I don't debate with Israelis"
c) George Galloway
9. "You're a nasty piece of work, aren't you?"
j) Eddie Mair
10. "There are large and uninhabited and desolate areas. Certainly in part of the North-east."
d) Lord Howell of Guildford